Mission Support Incorporated (MSI) is an AS9100 & ISO 9001:2015 Certified Manufacturer and Overhaul / Repair Facility providing depot-level overhaul services to the US Air Force Material Command, Army Aviation, the FAA, and Naval Aviation. In general, we overhaul and manufacture airframe structural components, flight controls and the associated actuation systems, aerial refueling, and landing gear. Mission Support has been engaged in the depot-level repair of aircraft subassemblies since 1990 and has managed over $25 million in repair contracts.
The company has also developed administrative systems needed to manage government contracts, including material acquisition and administration, technical data management, a highly effective quality management system, and a production control system with a demonstrated track record for completing flight critical aircraft components on time and consistently within specifications. Tinker Air Force Base has nominated Mission Support twice for the US Small Business Administration’s Award of Excellence.
Providing HIGH QUALITY, AFFORDABLE SOLUTIONS to the AEROSPACE INDUSTRY
• Low overhead / Cost Effective Project and Parts Management
• High Quality Component Overhauls For Current and Legacy Aircraft
• High Quality Aircraft Component and Subassembly Manufacture
• Effective Problem Solving For Difficult Projects
• Reverse Engineering Capabilities
• Effective Engineering, Test Equipment and Tooling Capabilities
• LOFT to Digital CAD Conversions
• Long-Term Repeat Contract Renewals
• FAA Repair Station Number 7MSR516B
Mission Support Has Been Featured in Quality Digest Magazine, as Well As a Case Study Done On The Faro Web Site. See also the Faro Video Profile Done On MSI By The Faro Company